Season 2021 - 2022
- 20th September: David Skillen - 'Bentley Boys'
- 18th October: Andy Smith - 'Living & working in Antartica'
- 15th November: Andrew Simcock - 'The story of the Pankhurst Statue'
- 13th December: Craig Wright - 'A History of Rose Hill Station'
- 17th January: Frank Pleszak - 'Second World War bombing of New Mills and Hayfield'
- 21st February: David Kitching - 'The history of Norbury Colliery'
- 21st March: Anthony Burton - 'Marple 1870-1930: 'A Favourite and Ideal Holiday Resort '
- 25thApril: AGM & Prof. Hannah Barker - History through objects: what samplers, books and ceramics can tell us about the past’